car wash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely. I'm over east of Bartlesville. Vash is in B-ville and he's expressed an interest in going wheeling as well.:waytogo:

I'd be up for going wheeling sometime, but I'm pretty busy during college football season on the weekends either going to the games or getting together with people to watch them. Also, that wasn't me at the OSU game. I typically only go to home games in Norman or OU-TX in Dallas. Ha I'd be afraid to leave my vehicle alone in Stillwater with Sooner plates. Lol.

OP
OP
joek35

joek35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be up for going wheeling sometime, but I'm pretty busy during college football season on the weekends either going to the games or getting together with people to watch them. Also, that wasn't me at the OSU game. I typically only go to home games in Norman or OU-TX in Dallas. Ha I'd be afraid to leave my vehicle alone in Stillwater with Sooner plates. Lol.

Vash we have deff got to get together sometime and hit that game in stillwater i am a longhorn fan. get with me we can park them side by side rofl one longhorn and one OU would be epic.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Vash we have deff got to get together sometime and hit that game in stillwater i am a longhorn fan. get with me we can park them side by side rofl one longhorn and one OU would be epic.

I'll join you guys with my CU Buffs sticker and we should be able to **** just about everyone off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20