Car seat thread lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Good info. Thanks for passing it along!

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Man that's a good idea! I always worry that the car seat will mess up the leather. Anyone else got any other idea from keeping the car seat digging into the leather?

panavu5e.jpg

This is an awful photo. Mine is in the garage right now because my truck is at TMX. This is an Eddie Bauer seat protector. It keeps the leather perfect, I have had no problems in my raptor And when it's removed you can't see any traces the car seat was there. An additional note: not only does it catch crumbs and m&ms, It catches puke when it drips thru the car seat and keeps it from soaking into your seats!!! Promise we tried it out houston. I cried!!! Hahaha, but when I got home, my seats were fine!

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
panavu5e.jpg

This is an awful photo. Mine is in the garage right now because my truck is at TMX. This is an Eddie Bauer seat protector. It keeps the leather perfect, I have had no problems in my raptor And when it's removed you can't see any traces the car seat was there. An additional note: not only does it catch crumbs and m&ms, It catches puke when it drips thru the car seat and keeps it from soaking into your seats!!! Promise we tried it out houston. I cried!!! Hahaha, but when I got home, my seats were fine!

I use pretty much the same cover, I have in a pinch used a beach towel also.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My twin boys sit in Recaro seats and have since they were 1. I used to race cars and I know from experience that the Recaro seats are simply the best protection out there.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recaro's here. About to buy two more. They were the only manufacturer that I found actually publish their crash test results. Nobody else did/does which tells me they maybe just passed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
X

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
panavu5e.jpg

I bought me one from target! Thanks!

BobCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two Britax Frontier 90s for my twin girls. I love the seats and plan to keep them in the 5 pt harness as long as possible, they just turned 5.

However, I have not found a car seat mat/protector that can prevent dimpling of the leather. Now granted I am really cinching these puppies down. You could grab the seat by two hands, shake as hard as you can and the only thing moving is the entire truck. Currently using the Prince Lionheart brand but have tried a couple of others. Does the Eddie Bauer do the trick? It seems even softer than my current one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396100783.693508.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1396100783.693508.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 114

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
The Eddie Bauer is working great for us. There is a little dimple in the seat,,but after 24hrs it's not noticeable anymore.