Can't wait to get to Starbucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Wrong. @Aaron is the Starbucks master who instructed all Gen2 owners in the art of the Starbucks drive thru. heck, I didn’t even know they had drive thru !

Without you Gen1 guys and gals paving the way, us gen2’s would be forced to travel all the way to national parks and such to pose...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wrong. @Aaron is the Starbucks master who instructed all Gen2 owners in the art of the Starbucks drive thru. heck, I didn’t even know they had drive thru !

Without you Gen1 guys and gals paving the way, us gen2’s would be forced to travel all the way to national parks and such to pose...

I’m at Starbucks reading this post about Starbucks alternatives. Of course there are no alternatives. Accept no substitute. Starbs is the official unofficial coffee spot for prerunners. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m at Starbucks reading this post about Starbucks alternatives. Of course there are no alternatives. Accept no substitute. Starbs is the official unofficial coffee spot for prerunners. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaron sip that mocha slooowly, it might burn your lips.