Cant take my eyes off gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Different forums, I research a lot when I'm obsessed with something. The guarantee is only up to 35,000 miles if I remember and a couple of guys had it grenade at 40k. I'll also never use a custom shop like roush or aev for jeep build. Guys are saying they call and get no answer for 11 weeks and in the aev thread the guy from Arizona got his jeep back with salt and rust all over the frame from Michigan weather. It may be worth it to others but I'm good buying something performance off the lot and not modifying.

I've yet to see a single one grenade, I'd like to see a link to a roush or whipple raptor grenading.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Lol agreed, who buys a raptor and doesn't mod it? What's the fun in that.

OP
OP
S

SubSonicSOPMOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might mod the next one but this first ones all for the beta test. If camburg makes parts I might do some suspension upgrades. Correct some shortcomings. But to tell you the truth I'm only getting a raptor cause it's the only thing that meets all my family hauler criteria. The most off-road it will see is some trail work in Moab.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, lot of talk, willing to bet it will see plenty of mods. I'm leaving this one stock - famous last words.

OP
OP
S

SubSonicSOPMOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a cool idea for a "war pony" build. Big red hand print on the butt and some native designs, squiggles n what not. Probably do it as a wrap. Could look savage or completely hideous. Just gotta pick a color to start with.