Calling Nor Cal Raptors for a get together

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys want this moved to the Regional section?? It might get more of the intended audience over there.... Your call.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be at this event with my Raptor and a few other cars. Figured nI'd see who else wanted to come by.

Car show and hang out in the morning, watch the race later.

I think there is a 10.00 fee to cover the cost of food but that is a bargain.

Check the link for info
Cars and Caffeine Monaco F1 and Indy 500 Viewing Party | Facebook

I'll try and make it. Sounds cool... I'll let you know as we get closer. I may be doing something for memorial weekend.

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try but I leave for a week long house boat trip the next morning so I might still be getting everything packed and ready to go. It's not far from my house so maybe I will stop by for a little bit.

OP
OP
Precious Metal

Precious Metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bojangles,
You can move the thread to where ever you think is best. I looked at starting the thread in the regional section but here in Northern California we suffer from an identity crisis. We aren't southern California, we aren't northwest US. We don't quite know where to fit in???Lol

Last edited:

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I just bought my ticket. I'll see you there.:waytogo:

What other kinds of cars will be there? I could bring my '65 Mustang coupe with me but I'd have to trailer it.

OP
OP
Precious Metal

Precious Metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can totally bring your Mustang. It's not a "car show" technically but more of a hang out. The get together is from 8:30 till 11 or 12 and the race will be showing inside. This is a new event so I can't make promises about the turn out of other cars. I have a private suite at Club Auto Sport where I keep my cars so I'll be there with my 68 GTX, two race cars, a DeLorean and some other stuff. I'd love to see your Stang but I don't want you to feel it was too much work for not a lot of show.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
You can totally bring your Mustang. It's not a "car show" technically but more of a hang out. The get together is from 8:30 till 11 or 12 and the race will be showing inside. This is a new event so I can't make promises about the turn out of other cars. I have a private suite at Club Auto Sport where I keep my cars so I'll be there with my 68 GTX, two race cars, a DeLorean and some other stuff. I'd love to see your Stang but I don't want you to feel it was too much work for not a lot of show.

No worries. I'll just show up with the Raptor then.