Calling all Blacked out Raptors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mluis11, what did you use or do to get the F150, Raptor and Ford logo done on the tailgate? Looks good and thanks.

I bought the vinyl inlays from Josh at Rappygraffix. Pretty inexpensive way to change the look of your truck. For the rear emblem I painted it with black plastic dip first then put the decal on.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have many pictures of my truck, non with my new bumpers. Heres what I have.

Truck looks sweeeeeet! What height are you at with your 3.0's? Are you around mid perch or more like top perch height?

Really like the fenders, 37's and no step plates...your tempting me to step it up!

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have basically the same set up. Rappy graphics vinyl inlays and then custom truck solutions for the ford emblem. They can do any color combo including black on black. I would show more pics of my truck but i have a little more red on my truck. All black but not murdered ee2a039152a7d3d66ad912c3b9ab40b0.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

bf941fa6a5a44820deb832d0411af2f0.jpg

Shit, wrong pic before sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Also plasti dipped the exhaust tips. Have held up great for almost 3 months. 6dd9f4bcfcb24786262df777ac483111.jpg

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks sweeeeeet! What height are you at with your 3.0's? Are you around mid perch or more like top perch height?

Really like the fenders, 37's and no step plates...your tempting me to step it up!

Thanks bud, I'm not sure exactly which height its comparable to. I'd say top perch probably.

chiplets

Reaction score
Thanks Mluis11 and cbcgeneral, sorry about the confusion on whose was whose. Appreciate the info and will definitely check it out.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have basically the same set up. Rappy graphics vinyl inlays and then custom truck solutions for the ford emblem. They can do any color combo including black on black. I would show more pics of my truck but i have a little more red on my truck. All black but not murdered ee2a039152a7d3d66ad912c3b9ab40b0.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

bf941fa6a5a44820deb832d0411af2f0.jpg

Shit, wrong pic before sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Also plasti dipped the exhaust tips. Have held up great for almost 3 months. 6dd9f4bcfcb24786262df777ac483111.jpg

I'm probably going to order the emblem like yours too since it does look alot nicer close up. I couldn't pass up the decal for $5 though until I get a chance to order the emblem. I just found someone selling 2013 headlights fairly cheap so retrofits are next. Now you just have to black out all your rear lights and we'll be like brothers from another mother. Lol.

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha. I use to have a warehouse manager that worked for me that was a huge black guy. This one corny white guy from a LTL carrier use to always come in and say "my brother from another mother" made me laugh every time.

What setup are you doing on the retros? Hard to decide huh?

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha. I use to have a warehouse manager that worked for me that was a huge black guy. This one corny white guy from a LTL carrier use to always come in and say "my brother from another mother" made me laugh every time.

What setup are you doing on the retros? Hard to decide huh?

It really is a tough choice. I'm probably going to go all blacked out with amber c-rings and evil eyes and the red back lits like yours.

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really is a tough choice. I'm probably going to go all blacked out with amber c-rings and evil eyes and the red back lits like yours.

Nice, I liked the idea of keeping most of the LEDs legal. I had all the Amber hooked up to the parking lights and then put the red back lit demon eyes on uplifter 4. So you can flip on the bad ass illegalness