Ca. Central Coast raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

movi

Reaction score
I've been wanting to go on one of those organized runs. Still need to get a radio, gps, and auxillary lighting. Man this hobby just keeps getting more and more expensive.....

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I've been wanting to go on one of those organized runs. Still need to get a radio, gps, and auxillary lighting. Man this hobby just keeps getting more and more expensive.....

With ROC events we can accommodate those without a radio as we have handhelds units for use. For the most part they work. GPS can be done via a iPad Mini or phone, I did that for a run or two. Not ideal but good enough. Lighting only matters if you are on a night run.

RE and EXO are a little different with the rules but all groups are very accommodating.

OP
OP
M

movi

Reaction score
Yea. Was talking with Noah. Planning on making it to Rocfest at the minimum, if not more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Yea. Was talking with Noah. Planning on making it to Rocfest at the minimum, if not more

That's the END of NEXT year!!! We will have even better ones and some closer. A couple of us are working on a Oceano Dunes weekend and a Salton Sea run is in the works for early next year. More announcements on these runs will be made soon.

OP
OP
M

movi

Reaction score
That would be awesome!!!! Just looking at things that have dates listed already since I'm a firefighter we need to schedule all of our leave by next month. I had a 6 day during the time of that Vegas run next month but just didn't have all the additional equipment needed

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Actually by next week