Burn out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
It's all the governments fault.

But if you pull the ABS fuse, is the trac Control disabled as well? Heard that works? Or maybe I'm just thinking of something else again.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever done one?

Me, personally? No. But I've sat in the car while my brother did it. It was fun the first time but it ain't that much fun after that. I prefer drifting...

Banned
Reaction score
Haha yea... The whole spinning of tires thing is just fun. Even in FWD vehicles.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just don't like the idea of a computer limiting what I can do. I don't mind the nannies as long as I can turn them off, but not being able to turn them all off annoys me. The Raptor is going to be a big change for me, coming from a '99 Ram (V10 5 speed) with zero nannies other than ABS. In that thing, if I punch it, it goes or it spins the tires. There are no other options (other than breaking something I guess).

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took my 2012 SCrew out & no problem breaking the tires loose or doing donuts. Simply turned off the AdvTrack, either locked axle or not. Either way would let me bounce off the rev limiter if need be.