Burn out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Embarrassing, can't do a burn out in my 2011

Well, I tried to do a burnout in my truck, go pedal to the floor, then hit brake and the power takes a shit. What gives? No, I dont want to buy tires every month, but I want the authority to do a burnout if I please. Anyone figure out how to override the system. Traction control off, off road mode on, still no dice.

OP
OP
G

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
held it down until it flashes and hold the icon on the screen.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
The 2011s can do it. They can't do a proper doughnut in the dirt either. The traction control never turns completely off. thats why I love my 2010

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doughnuts...we'll it's 5am somewhere, good reason to go for a drive. my SCrew spins the rear tires while I'm holding the brake, no problem.

Hold the brake pedal ... put the shifter in D ... hold the burnout button till advance trac is disabled ... pull out the locker knob and roll the Raptor forward a few feet ... stop ... press the throttle till the back tires break loose ...

Not sure if it makes much difference what order ya do that stuff.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Its I think a brake over ride but they just can't do the stuff a 2010 can. Even if the trac flashes, its still not 100% off. Try to do even a mild doughnut in a 2011 in the sand/dirt. It will do it just very very slow with little power