Bump Stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for feed back regarding good easy to instal bump stop brackets and air or hydrolic stops.
I am hauling gear in and out of a remote location and want the assurance of having the bump stops in place rather than bottoming out (as normal) on the factory stops.
What is the best bang for the dollar, bolt on in the drive way solution for me?

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you are hauling here and there and need / want some adjustability, SVC may be your best bet...great service, and while i don't own there bumpstop kit, i have heard nothing but good things...

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Yea the SVC A.B.S. gives you great value for the money with its adjustability. If you really have a heavy load, you can move them down and use the kit as an auxiliary support, helping to take a load off of your shocks and leafs.

I've got great prices going on the SVC A.B.S. right now, shoot me a pm or email if you have more questions or if you want a quote!

-Joseph Haynes

OP
OP
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the SVC A.B.S. gives you great value for the money with its adjustability. If you really have a heavy load, you can move them down and use the kit as an auxiliary support, helping to take a load off of your shocks and leafs.

I've got great prices going on the SVC A.B.S. right now, shoot me a pm or email if you have more questions or if you want a quote!

-Joseph Haynes

Sounds interesting.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Loaded down with a 5k trailer and 500 lbs of gear in the bed. Hit a rail road crossing at 80mph with confidence .

b42faa7079346a5a80aa6690c9da3178.jpg

This kit has also been test by numerous frf members , I think @Steele holds the record at around 8k lbs. mind you he has a 2" drop shackles and deaver +3s as well

4da865c2c1814378a16d6defc69bb874.jpg

Towes to the dunes, adjustes the bumps then runs the truck wide open through the dunes all weekend and heads home

-Jeff