Bump stop kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

What do you want out of a bump stop? They are all some of the best, just designed differently. SVC plus is it is adjustable but so is the RPG by using different size bump pads by removing one bolt instead of three on SVC. RPG is proven and think has been around the longest. Icon has a tension cross bar to tighten and when used with the RXT system can remove a spacer to gain more travel.

You can't go wrong with what you choose. Corey, Jeff/Jarrett and Dylan all are outstanding guys and will take care of you.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
q129v.jpg

See a reoccurring theme here??? Use that 'Search" box at the top of the forum and you can learn a lot and get some pretty good information and opinions about all kinds of things all on your very own......

Good luck!!!

JnJraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Research it based on your needs. After I looked and read about them all I chose svc because of how it adjusts since I will use the bumps to help with towing.

Faris

Reaction score
Talk with the guys from LEX motorsports. They are doing mine and are fully adjustable with the different size tires and shocks.