Bump Stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Adam Ratatat

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently the truck is just under 51k on miles. I am sitting on the stock setting for the shocks which I believe is mid perch. The truck was single owner prior to my purchase with an average of 6,300 miles a year put on it with no off-road miles.

I recently checked the shocks, differentials, and all filters and it all appears to be damn near new. The shocks have definitely not been rebuilt so I am going to get those addressed in the next few months just in case. I am having the fog lights and pencil beams installed Tuesday and am beginning the research on the bump stops, and possible shock upgrades if needed.

I am still a bit of a rookie when it comes to off-road vehicles so right now this forum and youtube has become my bible. I look forward to all the advice everyone has so I can continue to build the truck in the right direction.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

After you get that Bump Stop installed come out on a run or two with ROC :)

Man that would be awesome, anywhere in particular you guys run too?

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Man that would be awesome, anywhere in particular you guys run too?

We have runs planned this year for Barstow to Vegas for the Mint 400 in March. Prescott to Vegas in April. Reno to Vegas in May. Fallon to Gold Point in July (Nevada). In August we'll be in Wyoming and we will also do Ghost Town II (Bodi, CA). Pismo Beach in September and back to Barstow for ROC Fest IV in October :)

Raptor Offroad Community Offroad Events 2018