Braided Brake lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simple question, not found it by myself. I need only the front brake lines. Anyone know who would sell fronts only?

OP
OP
cups

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll ask them. Sorry it took so long to acknoledge your response. Busy getting duck in a row for TRR.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Now why didnt you tell me this last week? I was down in San Diego for a week.

If you want to get rid of them, how much you want? assume they are braided steel.

I've got a extra set of front brake lines I don't need if you haven't found any yet? I had front/rear lines put on and received another set of front brake lines included with my BOLT kit.

Castrol27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll ask them. Sorry it took so long to acknoledge your response. Busy getting duck in a row for TRR.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Now why didnt you tell me this last week? I was down in San Diego for a week.

If you want to get rid of them, how much you want? assume they are braided steel.

Yep, they are the braided steel ones from RPG, came with my BOLT kit. How does $50 bucks sound?