Bought My Son A Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought my 2mo old a blue one yesterday at Sams. Was so happy when I found it! Jeesh... Now I have something else to mod. I do however look forward to turning it into a cooler when he outgrows it. $70.00 at Sams FYI

If you need me to send you links to where I got the lights from PM me.

Wayne

Reaction score
I did a similar thing with my son's power wheels to make it match daddies car.
73b2506a0d8be740b6dd4c6998dcf068.jpg

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that's dedication!

Next mod... Ditch the front caster wheels for working front wheel steering. After that, look into some fox 3.0's for some extreme offroad walks!!! ;-)

gatechgolf

Reaction score
My 14 month old got the same Raptor for Christmas. I didn't do any upgrades to his like you did to yours but his reaction was priceless. He got right in and didn't get out for almost an hour. Heck he even took his bottle in there. Got him a toddler cell phone for Christmas as well. Gonna have to teach him not to drink/text and drive.

Merry Christmas

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 14 month old got the same Raptor for Christmas. I didn't do any upgrades to his like you did to yours but his reaction was priceless. He got right in and didn't get out for almost an hour. Heck he even took his bottle in there. Got him a toddler cell phone for Christmas as well. Gonna have to teach him not to drink/text and drive.

Merry Christmas

Haha, that's awesome!

My son is still really young. He will make 9months on 1-1-15. He loved the truck. I brought it out and he started to jump up and down while sitting. I opened the door for him and he would close it haha. I picked him up and put him in it and he put his hands on the steering wheel as if it had been driving for years. He didn't even notice the lights lol. My wife said the mods were for me anyways, maybe a little. As he gets older I think he will notice them. I just cant wait for him and I to go to a cruise night, I load him up in it and we cruise around the parking light.

E21D8712-DF11-470B-8169-7F6DA53FA383.jpg

Wayne