Bought My Son A Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone can send one I'll put it on there. Or send me the image and when I go get that other sticker made I'll get a FRF one too.
Wayne

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty damn cute lol wish I would've known that they sold those about two weeks ago

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome! Where did you pick this bad boy up? I've seen the power wheels but my son isn't quite ready for that yet. Lol

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Where did you pick this bad boy up? I've seen the power wheels but my son isn't quite ready for that yet. Lol

I ordered it off Amazon, it was $99 Prime!

I also wanted to get him a PowerWheels Raptor or 2015 F150 but being as he is only 8.5 months old he wouldn't be able to drive it. So this was the next best thing.

Next year for Christmas or maybe for his 2nd birthday I'll get him the PowerWheels and convert it to remote control.

Wayne

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just bought my 2mo old a blue one yesterday at Sams. Was so happy when I found it! Jeesh... Now I have something else to mod. I do however look forward to turning it into a cooler when he outgrows it. $70.00 at Sams FYI