Bought My Son Another Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He loves it so what do I do, I keep modding it.

Installed the upgraded batteries, still need to make a harness for the trucks upgraded battery but the battery for the lights is finished. Yesterday I also installed some grip tape on the running boards because he actually uses them.

B69ECEC3-8FDB-41BD-8501-AEA3B0EABC42.jpg

B1E78CB2-4C73-4238-973A-25C510A01103.jpg

The stock battery still fits too!
52D053B0-DA58-4AC1-A66C-E01545C9B7BB.jpg

Wayne

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude you know you are creating a monster, right? LOL

I'd start putting some money back to buy his first truck, because he ain't gonna be happy with no 2wd, $1,500 bomber!!!

Great Xmas build. Let's see some pics of him airing it out!!!

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude you know you are creating a monster, right? LOL

I'd start putting some money back to buy his first truck, because he ain't gonna be happy with no 2wd, $1,500 bomber!!!

Great Xmas build. Let's see some pics of him airing it out!!!

Hahaha, it's funny you say that. Since the day he was born I put money in a side savings account from each pay check to get a truck in a few years and for him and I to start working on it together and then give it to him when he gets a license.

Wayne

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking for one of these for sale. So far I found one on ebay but for local pickup. And Texas is a little bit of a hike.
I am currently in the process of refurbishing my oldest sons Craftsman 4 wheeler that was modified to 24VDC motors and with all kinds of lights. He literally ran the wheels off the thing. (needs new wheels)
I would like to find a Gen 1 but may just have to buy the new one.