Border Patrol Raptor Spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea they have a few actually. They got them last year some time I believe. There's actually a thread on here about what happened to one of te agents that tried to do a little to much in one and got it stuck in a river and totaled it haha

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes me want to join boarder patrol for a raptor. Plus this has to be the first time that an svt vehicle is government vehicle. Thats how you know you've built a good vehicle

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make since really when you think that they use hi performance, meaning modified, vehicles that have to be built for them to do what the Raptor can already do out of the box. Probably cheaper in the long run with warranty etc. I'm sure they don't get all the luxuray package etc. when the order them.
Mil T

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do come with cloth seats for service package. I saw a few of them this summer. Border patrol, forest service and fish/wildlife all have some. Still be cool to have for work, even with cloth!

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd actually prefer cloth. I tried to order my raptor without leather but was told only government vehicles could get cloth. My raptor is my work truck, too bad it wasn't taxpayer funded lol

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong guys but, I think BP Raptors are the only ones with cloth seats. Seems like they have everything else our trucks have though. I spotted one about 80 miles off the Texas/Mexico border near Junction back in December. Here's the image I snapped from the road.
2012-12-15_14-23-38_915.jpg

And here's the one the BP agents sank last year, not even 24hrs after it was released into general service. I don't think it even made it through a single shift.
BorderPatrol.jpg

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could'a used a snorkel there though the electronics would have been toast - cheaper to replace than an engine though. /chuckle.

So, wonder if anyone is going to make a snorkel?