Blue Accent Interior

Do You Like the Blue Accent Interior Option?

• Like It - I Have It

Votes: 40 50.0%
  • Like It - I Don't Have It

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Dislike It - I Have It

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Dislike It - I Don't Have It

Votes: 22 27.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am ordering a '13 Silver Screw.
I like the Blue Accent, but have never seen it in person yet.
I have seen it in a lot of pictures, but it's not like seeing the real thing.

What are your thoughts on the Blue Accent Interior Option?
Have you seen it or do you own it?

:waytogo: or :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own it and LOVE it. Just a bit of relatively subtle color on my otherwise all black (with a stealth wrap) truck.

Definitely...:waytogo:

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have blue on blue, love the look, breaks up the interior nicely...and the blue stitching is nice on the black. I'm not sure how it would be on silver...but i'm sure it wouldnt make much of a difference

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not want it till I saw it in person.....they had one with and one without and the blue accent was much nicer IMHO

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I almost bought a 12 White with the Blue Accent, but I decided to order a Black Raptor 2012 with Blue Accent since I liked the way it looks, but I got a call from another dealer whom give a deal I couldn't pass up on a 11 White Raptor. Yea, I'm a confused person. Though I do like my White Raptor even though it doesn't have Blue Accents. Yep I need another drink.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have blue on blue and love it and I have seen a few white exterior raptors that have the blue accent and it looks fantastic too. I am a bit biased, but I would say go for it as I love the look!

Gatorjake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't fond of it via internet pics but it really looks much nicer/darker in person. And the blue stitching in the seats adds a nice contrast to the black interior. Very happy mine has it even though i was against it upon first inspection.

A few key differences from trucks without blue accent package raptors:

Raptor is stitched in the front and back seats. Front only without blue accent pkg.

The speaker grilles in the doors are black instead of silver/grey. I prefer the blacked out speaker grilles as the silver stands out too much imo.

The aluminum around the shifter, the strip on the shifter itself, and the aluminum around the cup holders are Brushed vs. bright and shiny with the non accent pkg.

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have blue on blue, love the look, breaks up the interior nicely...and the blue stitching is nice on the black. I'm not sure how it would be on silver...but i'm sure it wouldnt make much of a difference

I have Silver Screw Raptor with Blue accent and I love it.