Black grille with built in LED light bar for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LED lightbars are definitely in trend now, as they look really awesome on trucks and SUV's. Today you can see different kinds of roof and bumper mount lightbars, but if you want your truck to stand out from the crowd, check out the Tourch Series T-Rex custom grilles with integrated LED light bars.

The grille itself is made of the high grade stainless steel with black powder coated finish and studs.

You can choose either a grille with two 12" light bars or a grille with one 12" light bar in the center and 2 smaller LEDs on the sides.
They look very sharp even in the daytime and provide additional illumination at night.

Buy a torch grille and receive a FREE wiring harness with a $75 value. The offer is valid through September 30, 2015.

*Check prices and more details by clicking on the pictures below.

Leave a comment or PM me if you need a quote, just don't forget to include your zip and email!

T-Rex® - 1-Pc Torch Series LED Light Black Grille

t-rex-led-pack-f150-1.jpg

t-rex-led-pack-f150-4.jpg

t-rex-led-pack-f150-3.jpg

t-rex-led-pack-f150-2.jpg

t-rex-banner.jpg

Installation instructions are available here.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To each his own, but the OEM grill is what makes the Raptor I think. If you put one of these on it looks like every other Chebby on the road. I'll pass.
Don't bash vendors on their own threads *******! There's lots of interest in these and you're negative comments picture a true image of yourself!

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't bash vendors on their own threads *******! There's lots of interest in these and you're negative comments picture a true image of yourself!

Would like to know my image of Brits? I'm pretty sure they put the thread up for comments, why else would it be there for comments???? You tend to you and I'll tend to me. Good Day!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I won't say I don't like it. I'll keep that to myself.

It just doesn't say "Raptor" to me. That is all.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, I think it's a great idea on paper, but it just seems to somehow detract from the look for me.

Maybe if I saw a real picture of it I might change my mind.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LooKs really good on that new f150, esp. The lower valence w/fogs. Too many Rivets on the raptor for my tastes.

Are 75 hex bolts a functional requirement or more cosmetic?