Birdman might not be worthy of the ****** Boots name...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
LOL! Should have known that thread was started by ******** Randy_M. He was added to my ignore list here after he joined FRF shortly afterwards. So you called a mod a pansy and he got butt hurt but somehow it had to be more than that as I imagine he deleted your posts.

He's a ******* idiot and I told him so.

I called him a ****** nozzle and a **** for my first two warnings, then I decided to go for the ban with the pansy comment. They only hit me with a 30 day which I though was pretty weak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Going to go back in after the 30 and try for a lifetime?

I was thinking about it. I hadn't been on there since I had a Lightning and only went to see if there was any good talk for the GT350 but that place sucks and the mods are little *******

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is so very true! I've been a member on about 30 various car, truck, motorcycle, airplane, gun, watch forums...and this one has definitely been one of the most fun to be on! Even though there's a lot of ribbing on here, members rarely get really upset about it all and just rock-on!!! Some of the other forums, even though they keep it clean and try to minimize the confrontations, there's always someone flaming mad that wants to really kick someones ass!!
Keep up the fun and good work here for sure!!! You guys really suck! :supergay: