Birdman might not be worthy of the ****** Boots name...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're upset over your recent ban from STVPerf?

I agree Birdman and all of our mods are awesome! No need to go around antagonizing them on forums though, they have enough to do.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're upset over your recent ban from STVPerf?

I agree Birdman and all of our mods are awesome! No need to go around antagonizing them on forums though, they have enough to do.

You guys on SVTP really need to have Birdman remove the big ***** from your asses and lighten up.

I'll antagonize any mod I please and they will like it cause I'm ***** ****** Stoner!!!

SVTP sucks. Always has. Bunch of up tight *****

:stoner:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Back when I had my two Cobras, I absolutely hated going to SVTP. What a shit show over there.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys on SVTP really need to have Birdman remove the big ***** from your asses and lighten up.

I'll antagonize any mod I please and they will like it cause I'm ***** ****** Stoner!!!

SVTP sucks. Always has. Bunch of up tight *****

:stoner:

I agree SVTP is very stuck up group... You could still benefit from relaxing dude. It's the freakin' internet, there's always someone that will irritate you if you let it lighten up!

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Link at svtp to said banning? Sounds like a good read.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...bunch-of-ADM-paying-circle-jerkers-apparently

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I agree SVTP is very stuck up group... You could still benefit from relaxing dude. It's the freakin' internet, there's always someone that will irritate you if you let it lighten up!

You obviously don't know me.

D

Deleted member 12951

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...bunch-of-ADM-paying-circle-jerkers-apparently

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

You obviously don't know me.

LOL! Should have known that thread was started by ******** Randy_M. He was added to my ignore list here after he joined FRF shortly afterwards. So you called a mod a pansy and he got butt hurt but somehow it had to be more than that as I imagine he deleted your posts.