Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My best one ..
I donate to local charities and Also donate my time and service for a cloth a kid and drive to school program which allows a unfortunate child in area some clothes and a ride in a cool car..

I have a few cars in my collection , brands are not important but they are far more sporty and most kids had or have a poster on the wall of one or the other..
anyways
This young kid chose the Raptor , that was a first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People keep walking up asking me if it had the 6.2 L in it. I own a 2018 and now I just say yes every time they ask. Tired of telling them it’s a v6

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
People keep walking up asking me if it had the 6.2 L in it. I own a 2018 and now I just say yes every time they ask. Tired of telling them it’s a v6

If you tell them it’s a twin turbo that would probably stop the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My gf was driving my 14 for the day. When she got back she said" every where i went ppl were staring at me , i was getting paranoid. The realized ohhhh its the truck "!

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 years later and I still get compliments and stares everyday. even when it's completely filthy. I have to admit kicked around getting rid of this truck because of the mileage I drive it daily but I realize I couldn't ever. Everyone just loves it way too much