Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parked at the mall & walking when a guy approaches from opposite direction & says "Sir, you are my hero, thats a Raptor right?"

Best ever and not a single word said. I was reviewing the black vue cam when this guy walks past the truck and out of view. 2 sec later he is back and stops dead center in front of the truck. He looked it up and down, side to side then give a much approving head shake, adjust his package, turns and walks out of view

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 74 yo momma uttering this as I'm taking her for her first ride:

"Here I am looking down on all of these wannabe trucks".

Ha Ha! Awesome mom, I love you.

Ha ha that's funny! My mom is 80 and she is always looking for an excuse to ride along lol!

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple off the top of my head:

1) At the work parking garage this morning, a guy walked towards me as I was getting out of the truck and said "That's an awesome looking truck, I love those Raptors!" He then said that he would buy a Raptor if he didn't have to commute 110 miles roundtrip daily.

2) One time in a shopping strip parking lot, I was rolling through and stopped to allow an elder fellow walk across slowly. As he was walking he stopped dead in his tracks in the middle of the lane and started saying things to me. At first I thought he was angry about something, but he ended with a thumbs up and "Nice truck!" and continued walking across.

5280_TIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my first raptor, a 2010 6.2. Anyway my wife drove it for the first time the other day and she said she feels like she could run someone over fairly easily in it. Not sure if it's a complement but she said it with a smile so I'll take it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

slosvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at the grocery store the other day (small town usa). While checking out a guy a few spots behind me goes...."whoever has the silver truck out front better get it off the street....". I look back at him and he says...."because thats a sick ass raptor and I'm about to steal it".

Well played good sir, well played

Aviator150

Reaction score
1. Only had the truck for barely a month and get a few comments. Nothing special...

2. MY FAVORITE... Is "the look". Just driving down the street and watch people gawking or better yet, trying to hide that they are gawking just to do a double take as I pass.

3. Jeep people... They ALWAYS look. Hahahahahaha!!!

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Within the first couple weeks of ownership, my mailman and lawn maintenance guy went out of their way to tell me "Nice Truck!"

My Lawn maintenance guy even said that he wants/needs to get a truck like the Raptor one day.

David