Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had three different events today.

1) Went to meet my wife near her work for lunch with one of here coworkers and her husband. A couple we hang out with on occasion. I got to the restaurant early and parked right in front. One of the guys that worked there came out to set up the outside umbrella tables and did a serious double take, turned around, and spent about 5 minutes telling me how bad ass the truck was.

2) The wife asked me to drop her off back at work. Pulled up to the front and a guy waking buy stopped, turned around, walked up to my window, shook my hand, and said "now that is a truck". Wife said he walked in with her and told her everything cool about a Raptor. :)

3) Stopped by the auto parts store to pick up some PlastiDip for the mirrors orange. Two kids walked out with sodas and headed for their bikes. They were about 12 or 13. First kid said "whoah, that's sweet'. Second kid looked and me and said "is that a Ford Raptor? I love those!"

I always take the time to talk to enthusiasts! I am a car guy and think it is important share and enthusiasm I have had since I was a kid.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That school story is great. My kids go to prep boarding schools. They love when their mom pulls up in her TRUCK and nearly runs over the Porsche mom, the mazerati golfer dad dude and the oh so common Benz SUVS. then I scare the crap outta them when I pull away. Borla baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just make sure when you're taking random kids for a ride that people don't mistake you for a child molester

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That school story is great. My kids go to prep boarding schools. They love when their mom pulls up in her TRUCK and nearly runs over the Porsche mom, the mazerati golfer dad dude and the oh so common Benz SUVS. then I scare the crap outta them when I pull away. Borla baby!

Yeah, my wife has a bright red 2011 Jeep Wrangler on 35s with rock rails, KCs up front and tons of accessories. Everyone always does a double take when they see her driving it. The kids at school always love it. It was funny when we both had lifted Jeeps on 35s. Hers is red and mine was yellow and except for the color, they looked very similar.

TexasTexas95

Reaction score
I couldn't read all the comments on the thread due to a lack of time but I also cannot say what the girl I'm dating said to me. She wants to "break it in" since the back seat looks like it was never used but she said it in a rated R kinda way. On the other hand, I have lots of pictures of chicks getting naked on my boat. The rule is 6 o clock, tops come off. Not my rule but it honestly doesn't even bother me at all. Like at all...