Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a birthday party with a bunch of 10 year old boys going to the local paintball field for a day of fun. The boys were fighting over who gets to get a ride in the Raptor! "That's a badass truck!"

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had one right now...was parking it in the city and pulled into a garage...attendant said I'm not supposed to take those trucks but I this is the truck I want to buy!

jaevansk

Reaction score
While I was waiting to exit my apartment complex, a jeep I was waiting for to pass so I could pull out stopped in the middle of the road and ushered me in front of him. As I pulled out, I gave him a wave and he started to clap in his vehicle.

That was pretty good.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I always just get " nice truck bro!" Or the equivalent. The other usual one is " how do you like it? I want to buy one of those!"

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Oh and sorry about the gay comment GotBypass, but seriously it's Molten Orange ya ****! I'll be nicer to you next time I pull up next to you.

Kidding of course.