Best bed storage container

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats the best bed storage container for the Raptor?

I'm looking for something that will fit snug on the back of the bed but not be high enough to interfere with a Rollbak or Backflip tonneau cover. Not one of those boxes that hangs of the sides.

Deletedone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use this in mine. http://m.tractorsupply.com/en/store/contico-pro-tuff-bin?cm_vc=-10005
Fits under my backflip F1 fine. Only issue Is you have to slide it out a few inches from the back of the cab to get into it when the bed cover is on. Because the last panel of the bed cover would block the lid from coming up. But you would have that problem with any storage container against the cab with an bed cover.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bed is 50" wide between the wheel well humps, and 22.4" high, so I'm probably looking for a 48" (4 feet wide) box under 22.4 inches. There's another box on that link that looks like it would fit the bill. I was hoping for something cheaper, like the 48 galling Rubbermaid box.

Any other ideas?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where are your spares mounted? I can mount one flat spare, the cube and yeti 85 all in the bed under the bakflip

Gilligan

Reaction score
I have the large 48gal actionpacker and I'm happy with it for the price. I added some weather stripping and silicone to mine so it stays pretty damn dry in there, even with a direct spray from the hose.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Action Packer?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Ahh, never mind. The Rubbermaid. Yes, I'm leaning towards that one.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be larger than what you're after and more expensive but take a look at Truck Vault. I just got one a couple weeks ago and now have a man crush on it. Two lockable drawers that are weather resistant and you can put several hundred pounds on top of it. Just a thought...

etick3t

Reaction score
I have the decked system as well and love it! I don't use for work either, but it holds mtb gear and beer like none other :)

Decked storage system. I absolutely love mine. I don't use the truck for work, but its a great system to keep things put away and keep the deck open. Great for hunting season. A bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

Truck Bed Organizers & Accessories | DECKED