Bent front frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

redwreck

Reaction score
I got it all straitened out I think I want to do some aftermarket UCA so I can have better alignment options. Any suggestions?

D

Deleted member 12951

I got it all straitened out I think I want to do some aftermarket UCA so I can have better alignment options. Any suggestions?

The SVC one is adjustable. I am seriously considering that one. ICON's is also for more.

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad you got it straightened out. Really strange tweak, I have whacked a few things and bent back the LCA mounts. Your mounts looked fine in the photo. Guess I will crawl under my truck later. LOL

I run the ICON UCA, have really hammered on them without any issue....this included smacking a tree in Baja with my right front which bent the shit out of the LCA mounts.....and bouncing over a wash out at warp speed that tore the upper shock tower half off the frame....the ICON UCA was fine, pulled the mount down in position and welded it back on. Good stuff.

OP
OP
R

redwreck

Reaction score
Icon builds a really nice UCA I must say! I'm leaning towards the SVC I like how you can just swing them out of the way if need be.

OP
OP
R

redwreck

Reaction score
I did not weld in a gusset as it not only bent where the photos show but it pushed the whole passenger frame rail up a little. So now I'm just hoping I don't hit anything like that again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I ended up ordering the ICON UCA myself. I got it instead of SVC even though it cost more mainly because I have ICON shocks. But overall I wanted one that was adjustable. Hope to have it installed soon.