Bent Frames or Body Mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did any of your insurance companies hassle you abut this damage happening off road? Do you have off road coverage written in your policy? I have state farm and they have always taken care of me but I am always fearful of them denying a claim from off road damage if one was to come up...

As long as you are not in an organized race Allstate handles off road damage.

OP
OP
SVT_Aaron

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any of your insurance companies hassle you abut this damage happening off road? Do you have off road coverage written in your policy? I have state farm and they have always taken care of me but I am always fearful of them denying a claim from off road damage if one was to come up...

Sorry for the late response, but no I wasn't hassled at all and I have Farmers Insurance. Im not sure if they offer coverage for offroading. At the end of it all with what my issue was I found out that they are going to go ahead and do a full frame swap and repaint my vehicle along with other minor damages. All taken care of by Farmers Insurance.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response, but no I wasn't hassled at all and I have Farmers Insurance. Im not sure if they offer coverage for offroading. At the end of it all with what my issue was I found out that they are going to go ahead and do a full frame swap and repaint my vehicle along with other minor damages. All taken care of by Farmers Insurance.

Sounds sketchy at first but mine came back better than ever. Good end result.