Bed organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMG_0774.JPG

Looking at Josh's bed and been thinking a lot about bed racks, I got to wondering if anyone really uses the wall panel edges for anything?

Yukon Joe

Banned
Reaction score
looks like a great spot to mount an axe and a shovel. (one on one side, the other on the other side.)

thats what i personally would use em for.

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of putting some quickfists on there to mount a shovel, but I dont really want to drill into the bed...some Im curious if / how people w/ line-x are using quickfists

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. I've been looking for something a long time. All I've done in the past is 2x6 and divide it up. And maybe could add like a 2nd level. Except it would look pretty primitive.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have thought about using some quick fist mounts there for shovel and an axe but also have not felt like drilling into there yet. That and I have to figure out a bed rack design first.

As for the personal attacks, that got old a long time ago. Shit like that is for playgrounds. Adults should know better.