Beauty Rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't find the thread that has some company that sells beauty rings that fit directly to the Method NV wheels..anybody know what i'm talking about? Could you direct me to that thread?

Thanks.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was the one with the nv's. But I made them custom at work. There are different bolt patterns for the nv and the standards

OP
OP
svt_ivan

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is all i know of as far as beauty rings go OMF Method Standard Beauty Rings
Call and make sure they will work out with the NVs

Thanks, I've seen these before. But if i recall correctly i saw a thread that mentioned other beauty rings that have a direct fit over the NV's and it wasn't OMF.

I have those OMF rings, pretty sure they only fit the standards.
I think @CrownOffroad might have something for you though.

Need to look into them. Thanks.

I was the one with the nv's. But I made them custom at work. There are different bolt patterns for the nv and the standards

Would you have any pictures? Thanks.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, I've seen these before. But if i recall correctly i saw a thread that mentioned other beauty rings that have a direct fit over the NV's and it wasn't OMF.

Need to look into them. Thanks.

Would you have any pictures? Thanks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415065953.155872.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415065968.520286.jpg

I sold them awhile back to a forum member

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are just beauty rings. And yes from scratch. .25" 6061-t6 plate. Had them powder coated locally