Banning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RKBA

Reaction score
As a Velociraptor owner and a long time satisfied Hennessey customer, I've basically been "Banned" from this site since I registered years ago.
It's not that bad :Good or Bad::biggrin:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
So how is the determination made to ban someone? Is it a subjective decision made by moderators based on an individual members' actions or is there a formal process involved? Just curious. I don't think I'm in danger of being banned...yet[emoji12]

99% of the time you will be fine here at FRF and no need to worry about a ban'n.

@17Jake was banned because he added nothing of value to FRF other than the fact that he some how got approved for a 99 month loan at 15% and quickly went out and bought the ugliest color combo you can buy for a new Raptor.

Really, if Enterprise was to offer a '17 Raptor for rent and some poor shlub manages to get his debit card approved for a weekend rental a new manager who just graduated with a Masters in European Women Armpit Grooming Rituals will pull up in the exact Raptor @17Jake bought and promptly harass the renter about how his own insurance won't be good enough for the rental.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I got the ban patrol on that meme control
Dudes that wanna make sure my account gets closed
FRF Foamers that sayin "5.4s are super slow"
I've got a V8 stupid what type of facts are those
If you grew up with OGs in the 20-1-ohs
You'd respect the fact we paved this road
Look at these foamers who can't even troll
If you don't like my V8 you can get jenny ordered
Got beef with the O.Gs if we don't praise they whip
They don't got no V8, truck soundin like they let a fart slip
FoPo try and mask it with a V8 sound
Though your shame be something it can't drown...suckers
I don't know what you take me as
or understand the intelligence that G1 has
I'm from 5.4 to 6.2 sucka I ain't dumb
I got 99 problems but an ecoboost ain't one
Hit me

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a Velociraptor owner and a long time satisfied Hennessey customer, I've basically been "Banned" from this site since I registered years ago.
It's not that bad :Good or Bad::biggrin:

Unicorns do exist!?