Banning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Was just in another thread and saw that someone was banned from the forum. First off, I know that we are an internet forum so it's not like we have a mission statement or bylaws or anything. (Right?) So how is the determination made to ban someone? Is it a subjective decision made by moderators based on an individual members' actions or is there a formal process involved? Just curious. I don't think I'm in danger of being banned...yet[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all,
Was just in another thread and saw that someone was banned from the forum. First off, I know that we are an internet forum so it's not like we have a mission statement or bylaws or anything. (Right?) So how is the determination made to ban someone? Is it a subjective decision made by moderators based on an individual members' actions or is there a formal process involved? Just curious. I don't think I'm in danger of being banned...yet[emoji12]

Read the numerous ****** posts from @17Jake. Don't act like that and you will be fine.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey all,

It's REALLY hard to get banned here. You have to be an over the top shitposter or ******** to get banned. Lots of us enjoy our shenanigans and have never had a run in with the 'law' around here. I'm sure the admins can comment on whether there's a formal process, but I'd say it doesn't come as a surprise.

Paging @Raptizzle