Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]

Bakflip VP realease date & Price?

This is a discussion on Bakflip VP realease date & Price? within the Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
Hi Raptor Men: The story on the BakFlip VP is this: It is definitely not going to be ready until ...

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Hi Raptor Men:
The story on the BakFlip VP is this: It is definitely not going to be ready until the end of June. I just got a production prototype Roll-X on my truck last week. Bak is waiting for some final bits and pieces to get this evolutionary new hard rolling cover out the door the week of the 21st. Material is still in transit for the VP which will priced at $698. for a typical full size truck. The most heavy duty covers will be the F1 and Roll-X. The vinyl covered hard panels of the VP will be very tough as well, but the VP is competing against the top of the line soft covers with its lower price point. Please call me for any further answers on the VP. Thanks for your support!

BAKfactoryoutlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #22 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

like it....hope to have a raptor by then if not it will be on my FX4

*2012 FORD RAPTOR*Silver*NAV*Heated/cooled seats*20%tint*linex bed*linex wheel wells*mid-perch*blue accent*Craven speed stubby * DeeZee tailgate assist * METHOD standards * TMX skid-plate * Bakflip fibre max * AFE stage2 CAI * Bosch Icons * custom SVT hood wrap *
FX4 TO RAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #23 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Delete
SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:51 AM   #24 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Originally Posted by BAKfactoryoutlet View Post
Hi Raptor Men:
The story on the BakFlip VP is this: It is definitely not going to be ready until the end of June. I just got a production prototype Roll-X on my truck last week. Bak is waiting for some final bits and pieces to get this evolutionary new hard rolling cover out the door the week of the 21st. Material is still in transit for the VP which will priced at $698. for a typical full size truck. The most heavy duty covers will be the F1 and Roll-X. The vinyl covered hard panels of the VP will be very tough as well, but the VP is competing against the top of the line soft covers with its lower price point. Please call me for any further answers on the VP. Thanks for your support!
So what if the vinyl gets cut/vandelized or it just starts cracking? Do we have to buy a whole new VP or do they repair them?

Mods:Saints Off Road bravo bumper, Mid Perch, Borla Stinger Cat-Back, AFE cai, badlahnze E-cut-out, M&R 40" light bar, Rigid specter 10" lights, 6K HID's, BakFlip F1 & BakBox, Line-X bed/Undercoating, Clear 3M front Guard, Weather Tech Floor mats All around, L.E.D. accessorie Bulbs, EL Glow SVT in Blue, DBS Screen, EZDOWN,Craven Speed
RatedSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #25 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

I'm in! Have one on Pre-order. Morrie was very impressed with the new Roll-X but I decided to go with the VP so that I can still have a seat/ step in the bed when it's folded.
Prybar is offline   Reply With Quote