Bad experience at Bob Wondries Ford in Alhambra, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I got a tech fired a few months ago, they very intentionally covered up my dash cam then did a few joy rides around the block, revved the engine, and all but maxed out my radio(and the ******** left it up before turning it off).

The tech didn't notice my rear camera until he backed my truck out of the garage, he kinda did a double take then just stared at it with huge eyes. Even the service manager got a chuckle out of the look on dudes face

mike.s

Reaction score
I got a tech fired a few months ago, they very intentionally covered up my dash cam then did a few joy rides around the block, revved the engine, and all but maxed out my radio(and the ******** left it up before turning it off).

The tech didn't notice my rear camera until he backed my truck out of the garage, he kinda did a double take then just stared at it with huge eyes. Even the service manager got a chuckle out of the look on dudes face

He knew he was screwed! :ROFLJest:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Survey,... If they think your not happy, they don't send you the survey. That's how it's gone down for me.

Cavalier Ford didn't send me a survey. I wonder why?

Personally, good luck getting any resolution. They don't give a shit. I'm burnt for life so my opinion may be biased, but I will never utilize a ford dealership for anything other than sales again. I would say any service center for that matter but the simple fact is there are a vast majority of things I do not know how to do or do not have the means to do them.

I take that back. If I knew a party involved with the dealer (i.e. Tizzles) I would rest easy knowing someone else has the best interest of my vehicle in their mind. It would also increase the chances of wrongs being righted.

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they should all be fired. I'd call or write a letter to the GM.

Did you ask Jeff, jarrett, or Sean about where to take it?

That would never happen at Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa. Just sayin :33:

ya they wouldn't taunt you there... but i had them fix my sunroof and they destroyed my interior there. Scratched every window that was tinted, even the back one. They also broke the cover to the sunroof while they were installing and tried to give it to me broken still.

No dealership is perfect, Robins ford is good though. Even with all the issues from that one time, 9/10 times they get it right. I still take it there now.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty sad dealership experience! Sadly Ford management allows it - otherwise it wouldn't be happening...
Poor survey marks definitely affects them (my guess is the bottom line a bit) but not enough to make them do the right thing...

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the point of having a survey, if the dealership determines who gets the survey or not. If they only send them to the people they expect a good response from, it seems pointless to have one all together.

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please post video

Your vehicle is not safe at any dealership. I took my truck to have it serviced at a dealership that has been highly recommended on this very forum. I won't say which one because I don't want to stir up trouble.

I had a dash cam on it, and the techs were too stupid to notice or they just didn't care. I reviewed the footage after getting my truck back. These idiots basically drove around town blabbing about all kinds of random shit (dash cam has a microphone). They didn't check anything. Well, I take that back. That did test the supercharger buy flooring my truck from a stand still as they were getting on the freeway, wheelhopping all the way. I was not happy about that, but I didn't bother complaining to the dealership. I have the video somewhere. I'll post it up.

OP
OP
yufengluo

yufengluo

Reaction score
Update!

Yesterday morning when I checked my truck in sunlight, there was metallic shavings all over my alcantara sun roof cover from when the guy slid it back. Talk about cleaning your hands before you jump in a customers car. Proves my point even more they were messing with stuff they should not be touching in my truck. There is metallic shavings everywhere and I don't even know how to clean that stuff out........ I am just beyond disappointed right now. I was gonna post this yesterday but I couldn't log on for some reason.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe try a powerful shop vac on the metal shavings - just be careful not to rub too aggressively with it.