Back glass shattered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It should be in your owners manual. I don't have mine with me right now since I'm at work and the Raptor is at home.

wakko0o

Reaction score
Don’t pull the fuse. They are saying that there’s something on the back glass that you can pull. If you pull the fuse it will also disable the defog for your mirrors... I have yet to try this... If anyone can confirm this please do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black wire that attaches to the resistance wire flat spade at the bottom corner of each window section. Good luck with wire to the center opening window.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah gotcha. Thanks guys. I pulled that fuse, but can just unplug the window wire connectors instead. In AZ, so I'll probably never need any of that defrosting stuff anyhow.

Reaction score
Ah gotcha. Thanks guys. I pulled that fuse, but can just unplug the window wire connectors instead. In AZ, so I'll probably never need any of that defrosting stuff anyhow.

Even if you did, people have been driving trucks and vans for decades without defrosting rear windows. It won't be the end of the world.

wakko0o

Reaction score
2cf0e6803aea1c2f759d4b0047d5afe6.jpg
Got it unplugged BUT how in heck do I disconnect the center slide window? I couldn’t find it anywhere... Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk