August calendar contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We need good quality pics for this or it dose not work so upload the highest resolution if you win the month it is crucial. Remember one new pic every month lets keep the pics fresh.
Dose not have to be your raptor but it dose have to be a raptor. Also should be an FRF truck.

ONE PICTURE PER MONTH!!! if before the contest is over you may replace your first pic but you must delete your first pic...

DO NOT USE TAP A TALK!!!!!!!!!!

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20140713_142600_zps5618c043.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice to see just personal pictures and not professional photographs for the contest. I do admit they are great but not everyone has that choice...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to see just personal pictures and not professional photographs for the contest. I do admit they are great but not everyone has that choice...

You may not be aware of some important info. The pics you see that have a photographers signature are done at the various Raptor events and Runs, not pre-staged magazine ads. The guys/girls that take these photos do it for no cost and are just eager to share their services and skills with their fellow Raptor owners. I could crop the names out and post them like that and nobody would be the wiser, but I think it's more respectful to the photographer to leave it there.

Keep in mind, these folks could just be having fun like the rest of us on the Runs, but they volunteer their time (Many times in the Cold, Mud and Rain) to provide participants lasting memories. I for one am forever grateful to the handful of people that have taken all of my pictures.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's about being creative if you look back only two are forum very nice camera taken pictures. I say that becose none of them will admit they are pros at picture takeing.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

@jcl48 make sure you read the rules at top. I know it's hard picking one! But I'm not picking it lol have fun deciding.