appropriate acknowledgment on the road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I normally just do a simple wave. Most of the time they wave back and if they don't I assume they didn't see me. At night though I flash my KC's and I always get a flash back.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seen about 12 raptors in NOVA, not a single wave, look, nod, wink, flash EVER.

Bunch of jerkfaces driving around in Raptors around here...

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every one I've seen out here I've given at least hands-up wave to them. I've always gotten one in return. One time, in ski traffic coming down the mountains, I had a fellow (unknown) raptor owner stop traffic to let me merge in.

We're cool like that in CO.

:)

Cool as hell in Colorado!

I get some waves and no waves i normally don't see another one unless I'm in a different vehicle

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only time I see other Raptors is when I am in my wife's truck or one of my work vehicles, so waving puts me in the "I really want one of them" category.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think i pissed off the two in my area. i know theres a black scab in my hood, and a white scab. the black scab i saw when i had my black screw, saw him at an intersection going W and i was going S. i took off my sun glasses smiled big and pointed at him and gave the sup nod and he just stared at me like he a jelous or something... probably had envy since mine was so much bigger than his....

the white scab i see in the same parking lot all the time. i parked my Molten Orange screw near him, got out and kinda stopped by his truck to give it a look over for a min, then continued on and walked past a gentleman who paid no attention to me. looked back a moment later and it was him getting into the truck... dude had to see me getting out of mine and give his a look over... he coulda said something... again i think he was just envious....

hell i even had a 60-something year old black man sit and wait in his 08 F-150 at the grocery store to talk trucks with me, and these two wanna pretend they didnt even see me.... jerks... now i kinda wanna get FRF cards to place on their trucks and hope they find this thread...... :flipthebird:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I usually just wave at other Raptors, but either a lot of the guys in Phoenix are ******** or blind. I rarely get a wave back.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just give them the shocker...

View attachment 7522

-Greg

I'd prefer to throw the Shocker instead of "give them the shocker" :D

two_in_the_pink_one_in_the_stink_shocker_sticker-p217770691662093767z85xz_400.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I think an "appropriate acknowledgement on the road" of another Raptor would be to throw dirt or clods of mud towards them :D

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I finally met a Raptor coming toward me, I got so excited that I had a big grin on my face and gave him a BIG Thumbs UP. :waytogo:

He looked at me like I was a nut. Then I realized that I was driving my wife's Charger.
I suppose he was right... I was a nut.