appropriate acknowledgment on the road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

osnap

Reaction score
There is none. Other Raptor owners don't even look when I wave.

Other raptor owners look at me and give me this stare like u have one too? When I wave at them.

I think we should make one like a thumbs up?

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most Raptor owners seem to be ********. I've only had one wave back or even acknowledge me.

And before you start.....I am an ******* extraordinaire.

chapba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I never get a wave back or acknowledgement but my truck is usually dirty as **** and I've only seen pavement queens so far in Vegas so maybe they don't like dirt? I get alot of 'Bruh' trucks from cali trying to rev on me at lights and I take that as a compliment :)

OP
OP
O

osnap

Reaction score
Lol I never get a wave back or acknowledgement but my truck is usually dirty as **** and I've only seen pavement queens so far in Vegas so maybe they don't like dirt? I get alot of 'Bruh' trucks from cali trying to rev on me at lights and I take that as a compliment :)

can never find those where i am. i get the platinum's or regular f150s trying racing me from the light to merge into 1 lane after the light

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I either get a wave or they don't even look over. Damn those bastards. There should be a rule on this. And there is only 3 raptors in the lower Missouri area so its not like I blend in with the crowd.