Anyone trading a '12 for a '13?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I want to trade mine in on a 2013 sort of...but between not wanting to give up the Molten Orange and the wife saying hell no. I decided to keep my 2010.

I might eventually trade it on a 2011 Orange SCrew though if i can find one. I'd like the little productivity screen and I could deal with having a 6.2 I suppose :laughing1:

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not me, I'm waiting for the redesign of the F-150 and hope they make another version of the Raptor, but who knows if that will happen.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nope not enough changed to make me want one over mine. the only thing i like better about the '13 is the projector headlights option but i retro's look better anyway.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope ...love my 2012 and besides my modding has barely started

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I considered it, but just can't justify right now. If, however, word leaks that the 13 is the last year of the Raptor EVER, then I'd do it for sure. Otherwise, I'm waiting to see spy pics of the next F-150 redesign.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^I'm with Saints fan! Until then, just get ya some HID'S From Ducati or OEM and that's a wrap! Just not worth it in my opinion because Even if the dealer gives you what you paid, still have taxes, ect....Maybe even the wait on your new Rap. Might as well spend the money with Ducati.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited: