Anyone race their raptor yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well what I meant was just a fun, at a red light, moment. :D

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had a guy in a crew cab lifted olive green FX4 who I'd always see on my long commute home from work, he would gawk at the truck, tailgate, swerve, own up two lanes, and just drive like a major tampon every time we were near each other. One day as we were at a stoplight he was revving and I'd had enough. I put it in 4x4hi and tow/haul mode and just stomped it. I stayed on WOT for a good 1/2 mile. I doubt he knew I had a 6.2.... but he got exactly what he'd been asking for.... my dust and tailights on his horizon.
Best part is, I've seen him twice in traffic since then..... he doesn't drive like a ******** around me anymore.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There ya go. I would love to see his face when he saw only your tailgate in the end ;)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'm sure BIRDBRAIN has done some stoplight draggin' in his Street Queen......

i raced some kids in an 05 F-150. i jumped out off the line, he caught up, then i pulled away around 3rd gear. for a big truck and given i have the 5.4 this truck kicks some pavement. you'll never hear me complain about the 5.4 being underpowered.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
raced a guy in a Maserati light to light the other day. i totally worked him

Was he 176 years old?
...did this guy fight in the Civil War?

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but how does a Maserati lose a race to a Raptor (without an s/c)????

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
Smoked a guy in a Vortech supercharged Challenger SRT8 the other day. I enjoyed the experience, the other guy didn't seem to have much of sense of humor about it.