anyone looking for a USED 2011 Raptor Screw?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing some internet shopping in my area, after 10 days I get an email for this:

"We do not have any NEW Raptors in stock. We could try to locate one from another dealer? However, I do have a 2011 Raprtor Crew - USED - Black ? Black - with all options, Nav, and roof… We are asking $58,995 - it has 3,000 miles."

WHATTTTTT? lol..... So if you're looking for a deal, check out the new Ford dealer in Kingsville, Tx .. lol

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Doing some internet shopping in my area, after 10 days I get an email for this:

"We do not have any NEW Raptors in stock. We could try to locate one from another dealer? However, I do have a 2011 Raprtor Crew - USED - Black ? Black - with all options, Nav, and roof… We are asking $58,995 - it has 3,000 miles."

WHATTTTTT? lol..... So if you're looking for a deal, check out the new Ford dealer in Kingsville, Tx .. lol

if a dealer walked up to me with 58K for a used Raptor I would ask his boss to put him on psych leave.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When i was waiting for my truck I was down in Omaha at a dealership they had a used 2010 5.4 fully loaded it had almost 30k miles on it. They wanted more for it than I paid for my new 6.2 with 18 miles on it. I didn't even respond to it just got in the car and left.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny thing is, these are the same guys that called me two days earlier and said they were getting $5k over MSRP all day long, but would give me a $1500 discount on a new 2011 Raptor they had in stock..

I told him I had already bought one, 2 days after I talked to him originally, and 8 days before he called me back (lol), and I jsut told him to sell it to the guys that were paying $5,000 over MSRP..

they just don't how stupid they look to their potential customers..

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine

I got mine all black fully loaded for 2,000 under sticker. I believe it was 49565 not including tax fees etc...

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got over $3k off MSRP, no dealer BS, no waiting for some kid to run back and forth to knock of $100 at a time, etc...

and if any of you guys wanna pick up my 2011 Screw for $58k (taking delivery in two days), shoot me an email... I'll have it sitting in front of your house before the end of the week.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I should call them. I'll sell mine for $55K and then they can still make a $3K profit.:jester:

:word: Mine's always for sale at $57k (that includes the $2k paint pigment fee) . And then I'll be placing a call to Randy shortly thereafter.

Gotta love the fact that this is being sold for more than one can be bought for in CA @ MSRP with registration fees and taxes.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is a very rare 2010 blue 6.2 1 of 830. Only had 10,000 miles on it so I will take $60,000 for it. Anyone interested let me know.