Anyone have the small lower grill layin around?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hey all you BIG TIME modifyers, you guy's thet have gone with big off road bumpers. Do you have that small OEM grill thats between the OEM bumper bumpers layin around in a pile someplace? The one held on with 4 small screws along the top lip.

I am putting some small BS lights down there and will most likley be eliminating a few sections of that particular grill and I would like to have a spare just in case I don't like the work or screw it up and go back OEM. I am fabing a bracket that goes from one side to the other behind that grill to give me a solid, flat surface to play attach points on.

I don't have access to body work phish or books and have no idea how much it would cost new. If its cheap enough I will just buy one but a cheap one from another forum member is preferd! HAhahaaaaaa. Let me know......

BDRAG

Attachments

• MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 010.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 010.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 78

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have mine laying around but still wanting to hang on to it in case something changes with my lighting... If anything changes, I'll let you know!

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Front Bumper Cover Grille, 17B968, $168.07
(from fordparts.com)

DANG! Couldn't you wait to post that till AFTER someone gives me their old one? HAhahaaaaaa. I guess I will be VAWE CAWFUWL when I make my mods! AHhahaaaa.

BDRAG

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I have one...make me an offer with shipping and it's yours....

****! your an offer! AHhaha, Hell I don't know? Where you live bubba? I may come get it, screw UPS or USPS or FEDX or ....... HAhaha. I am in the Dallas area.

BDRAG

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
****! your an offer! AHhaha, Hell I don't know? Where you live bubba? I may come get it, screw UPS or USPS or FEDX or ....... HAhaha. I am in the Dallas area.

BDRAG

Change his title to "Offer"