Anyone have a good Gen1 bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you find a bumper yet?, I have one off my 2011 sitting in my basement with skid plate, I’m in jersey.
Here’s the deal, if your willing to drive to get it it’s FREE, if I have to drive to meet you ,make me an offer.

PM Sent!

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM’s sent back to both parties, I’m not gonna be an ass or screw anyone over for a dollar, I made the offer to @smurfskier first, if he decides to pass then the deal will stand for @trayack. Like I said if I don’t have to drive FREE, if I have to meet then an offer should be made. I also have the rear bumper without the hitch, if needed you can have that also. I’m in Bayonne NJ , 20 min outside NYC.

Last edited:

AL-Jazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already pm’d him

Smurfskier, I suggest using uShip to keep either of you from driving. If you have not used it before, it is simple and I move a lot of parts and entire vehicles around through the system. That is how I got my replacement bed moved from upper NY to my shop in Alabama last week. Just a suggestion...

OP
OP
S

smurfskier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is all set for pickup. Thank you J Damage for the great deal and thank you Al-Jazz for the uship suggestions. You guys are the best.

AL-Jazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pleasure to help guys... just jealous at how much I had to pay for mine plus shipping . Btw, another shipping option many people don’t know about is GreyHound. The seller shipped my bumper to me from PA to AL via Greyhound for $100, but he had to package it up and drop it off at his local station. I use Greyhound for fenders and bumper covers too.

OP
OP
S

smurfskier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to thank @J DAMAGE again for the bumpers and skid. Got the truck back from the shop after having the bumper repainted and adding a hidden winch kit behind the bumper.

Attachments

• 68F0C12B-126F-40F3-B1F1-068EE8524B21.jpg
    68F0C12B-126F-40F3-B1F1-068EE8524B21.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

AL-Jazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I like the red touch. I went all satin black when painting my bumper.