Anyone have a good Gen1 bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfskier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So unfortunately I found out a toyota corolla can stop way faster than I can. So the other night I was driving in a bit of snow and two cars ahead of me someone Jacked on the brakes for no reason. This caused the car in front of me to do the same. Unfortunately I had no escape routs since I was in traffic. So I just thought I would check and see if anyone has a front bumper in good condition they want to sell. Let me know. Not bad but could definitely be better. lol

Attachments

• 52DF27CE-66D0-4272-90CD-76447538F646.jpg
    52DF27CE-66D0-4272-90CD-76447538F646.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 100
OP
OP
S

smurfskier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just getting ready to do a hidden winch kit behind the bumper when this happened. And I really like the look of the factory bumper

AL-Jazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your loss...but I think I just bought 1 of the only two for sale. The other one is a complete unit and the guy selling it wants more than a new one from the dealer. I'll let you know if I run into another one, but I am like you. I like the look of the stock bumper and just installed a RoughCountry hidden winch kit behind mine.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, but rather than a Toyota mine found a deer. I could prob straighten it enough to be ok if I pull it off and have at it. I planned on bed coating it anyway so that would prob hide some of the imperfections.

Also planning on the hidden winch kit as well....

- Travis

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So unfortunately I found out a toyota corolla can stop way faster than I can. So the other night I was driving in a bit of snow and two cars ahead of me someone Jacked on the brakes for no reason. This caused the car in front of me to do the same. Unfortunately I had no escape routs since I was in traffic. So I just thought I would check and see if anyone has a front bumper in good condition they want to sell. Let me know. Not bad but could definitely be better. lol

I have this one that I did a little bit of custom changes to. I made a brace to hold the front valance panel, no ADD badge, removed the 3 vertical brackets in front of the main 30in Baja light, I made the skid plate to fit the 20in(new) amber baja light. I do not have the 2 side amber lights. It has line-x coating but needs to be cleaned up and touched up with new line-x.. Just the bumper(no lights) as is, 1000.00 if I clean it up and get it re coated 1700.00. With the 20in and 30in Baja lights add 500.00
THIS IS NOT MY BUMPER this is ADD advertisement
Shop Ford Raptor Race Series Front Bumper at ADD Offroad

This is my bumper

Neweyes001_zps7c88b3d9.jpg

smoothie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was Sasquatch surprised when you hit him?

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you find a bumper yet?, I have one off my 2011 sitting in my basement with skid plate, I’m in jersey.
Here’s the deal, if your willing to drive to get it it’s FREE, if I have to drive to meet you ,make me an offer.

Last edited: