Any way to program Seat-A/C with Remote Start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dresden

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you fellow gas guzzlers know if there's a way to program our Raptors to turn on the air conditioned seats when the remote start is used while the AC is on? This seems like a no-brainer, and I can't imagine why they wouldn't have defaulted to this in the first place...

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
It's in your settings. It'll turn on either ac or heated seat depending on ambient temp.

OP
OP
D

Dresden

Reaction score
I don't have that setting in my dash computer. I turned on the truck and turned on the AC's seats and set the climate control to auto, but after turning it off and remote starting it, it did not have the seats on.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I think those settings are on the little screen you control with the steering wheel

OP
OP
D

Dresden

Reaction score
That's where it was. Thanks for the help, guys!

I noticed it turns the seats off when you start the truck, though. Do you know if I set the Heater/AC option to "Last Used" (or whatever the correct verbiage is), it'll run the seats and keep the seats on, assuming they were on when I last turned the truck off? I know it's pretty effortless to hit the button, but I usually don't pay attention and forget to turn them back on until I'm already most of the way to my destination, lol.

For that matter, is there any way to get the truck to run the seats automatically when I manually start it?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That's where it was. Thanks for the help, guys!

I noticed it turns the seats off when you start the truck, though. Do you know if I set the Heater/AC option to "Last Used" (or whatever the correct verbiage is), it'll run the seats and keep the seats on, assuming they were on when I last turned the truck off? I know it's pretty effortless to hit the button, but I usually don't pay attention and forget to turn them back on until I'm already most of the way to my destination, lol.

For that matter, is there any way to get the truck to run the seats automatically when I manually start it?

No, I believe you have to turn the seats back on every time, no way to "save" it.