Any interest in custom hood graphics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have a local vinyl decal shop who is willing to produce a matte black hood vinyl like the one shown for the 2011 MY. We/I can make it look any way I want to...for example I don't like the F-150 on it. If I can get some guys to jump on board with this we could possibly get them produced relatively inexpensively. Let me know via PM and I can answer any questions!!

6a00d83451b3c669e20133f41edd1e970b-800wi.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Yeah could do without the F150 and I'd also like to see it go all the way down the front. If the price was right I'll do it.

TDAVISDJ

Reaction score
Yeah I'm in as well. I've been looking for somewhere online to see where I could purchase it. I figured by now there would be someone producing it for the 2010's. The only thing I would want different for me, is where the word raptor is white, I would want mine the Molten orange color to keep with the uniformed look.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
gonna need a lot more interest to make the price right. we may have a graphics vendor coming on here soon instead, hang tight.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to see the F150 gone, the Raptor in Red instead of the hood color.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have any of you put one on yourselves? I can tell you if you haven't done vinyl before it would be difficult for a newb. And going down the front part of the hood is very tricky too.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you put one on yourselves? I can tell you if you haven't done vinyl before it would be difficult for a newb. And going down the front part of the hood is very tricky too.

Did my rocker panel graphics it was pretty easy, but I agree, reaching over the hood would be tough to get all the air bubbles out. Might be good idea if we can get a good deal on these to have a vinyl sign company install it for 50 bucks or so.