Another pedal commander topic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wish I understood exactly which 5 star tune device to buy. Their website sucks and it's impossible to tell what does what.

Someone help me spend money

Is there a specific improvement on the site you'd like to see? Have each product broken down by category and then by individual products. Try to keep it as straightforward as we can. Always open for feedback.

Of the 6 main tune devices we offer here are the major highlights.

X4: 2.5 inch screen, plug and play, data monitor, code reader.

iTSX: OBDII brick, pairs with your tablet or smartphone, on onboard screen, features 0-60, 1/4 mile timers.

LiveWire: 4 inch touchscreen, data monitor, features 0-60, 1/4 mile timers.

BDX: It's an X4 with cloud support. Tradeoff is it only has 1 vehicle unlock and costs $150 to go from 1 vehicle to the next.

GT Platinum: 2 inch screen with data monitoring, driving coach and code reader.

Intune: Plug and play style tuner with code reading capability.

All units allow for the same parameters to be altered per vehicle, hold multiple tunes. Really comes down to which type of user interface you want to use or look at.

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your help today - looking forward to the X4 arriving!

Would be great if you updated your site to sort of breakdown or better describe what the various Tuners do for first time purchasers like me.

Cheers!