Another (Innapropriate) Ram Power Wagon vs Raptor Face Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
It's funny. A few of the truck magazines out there run articles comparing apples and oranges. Just like this one. Others will have a couple jeeps in the mix too. My favorite was a truck of the year comparing the power wagon, Hummer H2, Raptor, Jeep Rubicon and a 4 runner I think. Too me the editors of these magazines should be slapped upside the head. It's crazy! haha. And I'm not saying these vehicles aren't great in their own right, but comparing them to each other in a mix like that is just crazy.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice pot-stirring article. The BS-o-meter is getting deep into the redline now...

And I don't care what kind of zippy suspension you have in the Raptor, the Power Wagon can still fly over the desert floor. And I'm not kidding about the flying part. I've driven all those old trails cut by the uranium miners across the plateaus near Moab and never had so much crossed-up, berm-smashing fun since I quit motocross bikes (or motocross bikes quit me). Especially love the quiet parts, which of course means you're flying through the air. In comparison the Ford Raptor drives like an old Crown Vic police cruiser in a truck suit, untroubled by obstacles but also no fun, either.

But that certainly had to be their intention: stir **** up and get some attention for Edmunds' blogs.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Nice pot-stirring article. The BS-o-meter is getting deep into the redline now...

Wow at that article........just, wow. I really hope I run across a Power Wagon in Glamis this weekend, I'm going to kindly ask for a race and make sure I send the video to the guy who wrote that.