ANOTHER Banned Camp Member!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All ! Well I may as well announce that I too have been banned (or so it seems, I can't post or even see new posts) from the "other site." I guess ESAD must be a private detective. I even changed my handle for this site. OUTCAST actually suggested it to help me out, but to no avail. Thanks anyway man! You TRIED to have my back on that one! No worries, it seems like everyone is migrating here anyway. Anyway, a lot of you guys already know me by my old handle Motoxer (yes ESAD, you were right, I AM a double agent bent on destroying your site (gimmie a break):whiteflag:
Don't know what evil I did, tried to help everyone feel welcome just like a lot of you guys. I never understood when Magic Mtn Dan got kicked off (Hi MMD!):wave: But here we are and I guess I won't be going back. I don't like head games and never will. I am a bottom line-no nonsense type of guy and tell it like it is. An ass-kisser I'm not. So what do you guys think? Should I keep Johnthe Drummer or go back to Motoxer (don't even know if it's available here). I am a drummer and played in many bands over the years. Got out of it, and took up Motocross, but when I blew out my knee, I came back to music, not that I ever left it altogether. Got a kit, and a Bass, and two guitars (actually 3 w/ the acoustic). Not currently in a band, but still jam with other musicians here & there. Gotta Rock & Roll, it's in my blood! :rockon:

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joinin' the club huh brother? If I were you and you were I, kidding on the last part, I would use Motoxer...people already know that name.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey John, welcome to THE Raptor Forum! Glad to have you here.

I have a suggestion for your user name: Rock Banned

Don't worry about them - it's their loss and your gain. Now you won't be tempted to waste your time and you're in a much better place over here.

Make sure you read all of this thread - it's well worth your time and you'll learn the whole story!

http://www.svtoffroad.com/showthread.php?114-WARNING-TO-ALL-MEMBERS-OF-RaptorForumZ.com

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dosen't seem to take but a few hours for them to ban a guy once they've joined here does it? Odd. They must spend all they're time patroling over here! Wasn't ESAD'S avitar a little police badge? Make that man a detective, oh and give him a raise! job well done. He must be tring to run everyone off the "other" site and turn off the lights over there.

Motoxer that way when other straglers hit over here they'll see this is where all the cool people went! Except me of course, but every one else that is cool. Hi, my name is OUTCAST and I'm a Banned camp nerd!