Amp Powersteps standard or XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

M32

Reaction score
Success. Took about 5 hours which included lunch and a lowes run to buy washers (wanted to reinforce it). Works great... nice and quiet. I actually prefer the look of the raptor with the OEM steps as I think it makes it look wider and meaner but these powersteps are much more useful

37510405146_a0d7fdd74b_c.jpgAmp Powersteps Raptor by E L, on Flickr

37558370491_1f672919d0_c.jpgAmp Powersteps Raptor by E L, on Flickr

Edwin

t_j,
I had AMP powersteps on my 2004.5 Dodge Cummins 3500 Crew Cab long bed, and they still work fine, (I sold the truck to a friend who uses the truck daily). 180,000 miles with thousands in sand driving on the ocean beaches; lot's of off road travels in New England, Canada, and the UP in Michigan....
While it never did any Baja journeys, it was subjected to the much harsher ride of the 1 ton drivetrain. I installed them myself, wiring them per the instructions under the dash.
While it was never intentionally jumped the truck did see air several times....yeee ha!
The AMP's never hesitated....ever!
Eddie

Yea, I also had powersteps in my tacoma (60K miles) and was great.

Last edited: